Meaningful Gifts for Weddings, Birthdays, Graduations, Christmas, or Just Because!

Check out My Etsy.

Customized orders considered using short Scriptures verses for that special gift for that special occasion! Give the gift that encourages through Truth in a beautiful creation that can be seen daily.

(828) 628-1746 **50% of my proceeds benefits missions!**

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Collage Mania


Here's the finished donation piece that I am submitting to Collage Mania -part of Fiberart For A Cause. All donated pieces will be available May 5, 2009 for a $80 donation to American Cancer Society and then the remainders will be available May 6 & 7, 2009 for a $40 donation. 100% of proceeds go directly to American Cancer Society. Collage Mania raised over $13, 000 in 2008.

1 comment:

Scrappy Cat said...

This is beautiful! And thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment.