Meaningful Gifts for Weddings, Birthdays, Graduations, Christmas, or Just Because!

Check out My Etsy.

Customized orders considered using short Scriptures verses for that special gift for that special occasion! Give the gift that encourages through Truth in a beautiful creation that can be seen daily.

(828) 628-1746 **50% of my proceeds benefits missions!**

Friday, August 21, 2009

Yada Yada Prayer Group

I'm usually not a fiction fan, especially one that is over 400 pages. But my favorite daughter (yes, I only have one) recommended this series and it's AWESOME! I'm almost finished with Book 2 and have Book 3 on it's way to at my local library branch. It's encouraging, good fun and a quick read.

1 comment:

The Chinchillas said...

Glad you like them! There's a new one coming out soon, (there are 7 in the series, and then 1 in a new direction with a few new faces with the sequel on the way). Fun reading!