etsy.com/shop/juliebagamary

Artistic adventures in fiber

Art for sale - Visit My Etsy Shop
for
Unique Modern Quilted Art Designs Created Using Traditional Techniques
Customized orders considered.
Contact : gods6bags@gmail.com or (828) 628-1746




Sunday, November 8, 2009

Changing Colors


After incorporating this block with the verse embroidered in a yellowish green, I realized it would look better in a darker color. SO, little by little, I'm first taking out a few stitches and filing in the remaining holes with black floss. I like it much better. The verse is, "Show me your paths O LORD, teach me your ways." Psalm 25:4.

3 comments:

Martha Lever said...

This is beautiful and it's one my favorite verses.

Martha Lever said...

This is beautiful and it's one my favorite verses.

Nina-Marie said...

First of all wouldn't be nice if we had little elves that came in at night and did all our unsewing for us? Also I love that scripture too!