Meaningful Gifts for Weddings, Birthdays, Graduations, Christmas, or Just Because!

Check out My Etsy.

Customized orders considered using short Scriptures verses for that special gift for that special occasion! Give the gift that encourages through Truth in a beautiful creation that can be seen daily.

(828) 628-1746 **50% of my proceeds benefits missions!**

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Baby Gift


I pulled out these fun 6 inch strips I have been piecing as "mice" between sewing other things and put them together in this small baby quilt. I'll add a top and bottom border then quilt it. I'm sure the Lord will reveal where it is to go when the time is right.

1 comment:

Carol Sloan said...

I love reading your words Julie. You are an inspiration, always seeking direction instead of giving it.
Thank you for sharing this.