Meaningful Gifts for Weddings, Birthdays, Graduations, Christmas, or Just Because!

Check out My Etsy.

Customized orders considered using short Scriptures verses for that special gift for that special occasion! Give the gift that encourages through Truth in a beautiful creation that can be seen daily.

(828) 628-1746 **50% of my proceeds benefits missions!**

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Asheville Quilt Show

The Asheville Quilt Show begins tomorrow.
It is a wonderful show held at the NC Arboretum.
I am blessed to have 2 quilts in the show and
several items for sale in the Boutique.
There's also a show connected with this being
held in the Biltmore Square Mall with additional
vendors.
I am blessed to have 5 small wall hangings there
that are also for sale.
Check it out if you are able.
(For some reason, my photos aren't
loading to my blog but I'm creating.)

3 comments:

Martha Lever said...

hi Julie,
I so wish I could come to the Quilt show! Congratulations on having your quilts on display and for sale!!!

lori vliegen said...

i just love asheville! what a beautiful city to have your quilts on exhibit and for sale! congratulations, julie! :)

Clevelandgirlie said...

Hellooooooo Fellow North Carolinian!
How exciting to have your quilts in the Ahseville show. I so wanted to go to that. We are over that way quite a bit - but this weekend went over to the coast, instead. Maybe next year. Do hope you bring home a ribbon!