Meaningful Gifts for Weddings, Birthdays, Graduations, Christmas, or Just Because!

Check out My Etsy.

Customized orders considered using short Scriptures verses for that special gift for that special occasion! Give the gift that encourages through Truth in a beautiful creation that can be seen daily.

(828) 628-1746 **50% of my proceeds benefits missions!**

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Painted Shoe Progress



Still pondering if the shoes need more design or not.
I'm considering using Johnson Paste wax 
(which I already own)
to seal them unless anyone has a better,
more appropriate  or easier suggestion.

3 comments:

Martha Lever said...

How adorable, Julie!!! I am not sure about the paste wax.

Jeannette said...

Wow Julie, click your heels; you're not in Kansas anymore.

Terri Stegmiller said...

Oh these will certainly make for happy feet!