etsy.com/shop/juliebagamary

Artistic adventures in fiber

Art for sale - Visit My Etsy Shop
for
Unique Modern Quilted Art Designs Created Using Traditional Techniques
Customized orders considered.
Contact : gods6bags@gmail.com or (828) 628-1746




Saturday, June 18, 2011

Butterfly Fabric Post Card Birthday Party Invitations

When my 3 year old grand daughter asked what kind of party I was having for my birthday, I realized what she really wanted to know was the theme. Theme??Hmmm...butterflies are a good theme and I already have butterfly fabric for the table, a large  butterfly cookie cutter for our sandwiches, etc.  and  she and her younger sister thrilled to receive their special invitations through the mail.  And to think, I was just going to have a regular party.  :)

3 comments:

Cat said...

Such a neat idea to do quilted invitation post cards! They are wonderful!
Have a Happy Birthday Julie!

Lynne said...

Sounds so fun! And to think I've spent the day cleaning up the fairgrounds!

The Chinchilla Family said...

Glad you had a great birthday!!