Meaningful Gifts for Weddings, Birthdays, Graduations, Christmas, or Just Because!

Check out My Etsy.

Customized orders considered using short Scriptures verses for that special gift for that special occasion! Give the gift that encourages through Truth in a beautiful creation that can be seen daily.

(828) 628-1746 **50% of my proceeds benefits missions!**

Sunday, February 26, 2012

#9 Scripture Memory Challenge 2012

 Psalm 118:8
"It is better to take refuge in the LORD
than to trust in men."
Pin It

2 comments:

cheryl g said...

I saw your post in the Calligrafun discussion so checked out your blog. I am just starting her class and I am experimenting with calligraphy on fabric. Is this piece fabric? What products did you use? I have tried a variety of pens, fabric paint with fantastix, pigma pens...

Julie Bagamary said...

The verse on these cards is from a rubber stamp. The dots and heart on the purple mulberry paper is pigma pen.