Meaningful Gifts for Weddings, Birthdays, Graduations, Christmas, or Just Because!

Check out My Etsy.

Customized orders considered using short Scriptures verses for that special gift for that special occasion! Give the gift that encourages through Truth in a beautiful creation that can be seen daily.

(828) 628-1746 **50% of my proceeds benefits missions!**

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Orange Quilted Book Art

I've lower the price on my Quilted Book Art pieces and
creating more.  This one is headed to a local gallery.
Also part of the Inspiration Board: link party 46
Pin It

2 comments:

ElisabethAndrée said...

Hello Jullie,
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I can see you are a versatile and creative woman, really nice to see your work!

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

That is 'sew' pretty. I love the fun colors, and the stamping is great! Visiting from WFMW.
~Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva