Meaningful Gifts for Weddings, Birthdays, Graduations, Christmas, or Just Because!

Check out My Etsy.

Customized orders considered using short Scriptures verses for that special gift for that special occasion! Give the gift that encourages through Truth in a beautiful creation that can be seen daily.

(828) 628-1746 **50% of my proceeds benefits missions!**

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Hand Dyed Teach Us To Number Our Days

I enjoy having a hand quilting project to easily pick up 
and take with me when I know I will have some "waiting time". 
 "Teach Us To Number Our Days Carefully"  Psalm 90:12
is the featured verse on this wall quilting that I pieced
using my Free Style Cobblestone method
using only gleaned hand dyed fabric strips.
Pin It

1 comment:

debby said...

Julie! Thanks for the nice comment on my blog! I LOVE your work too! I do love adding God's words to my quilts. And I see you have the same idea. When I have sold my quilts, I enjoy donating the money to help children in third world countries. How fun to see someone doing similar, but different work. I see you live on the other side of the country. It'd be fun to meet up someday...