etsy.com/shop/juliebagamary

Artistic adventures in fiber

Art for sale - Visit My Etsy Shop
for
Unique Modern Quilted Art Designs Created Using Traditional Techniques
Customized orders considered.
Contact : gods6bags@gmail.com or (828) 628-1746




Wednesday, May 27, 2015

My Other "HAND" Wall Art Hanging - A Miniature

 
 Created as a Miniature Block exchange,
we each made a miniature hand block
and signed it for each member of the group.
I chose to set my blocks among my 
hand painted fabric
and add a pop of black and white just for fun.
Proverbs 17:17, "A friend loves at all times"
is embroidered by my signature block.
Hand quilted. Hand dyed fabrics.
20 inches X 15 1/2 inches.
Pin It

5 comments:

Maartje Quilt said...

What a beautiful quilt. Beautiful colors and great idea. I love the black and white touch you used!!

Judy Warner said...

Beautiful memento!

The Inside Stori said...

Precious! The black and white sections in the border are such a good choice!

Kelly L Hendrickson said...

This one just makes you smile to look at it. Must be the symbol of friendship that is heartwarming to all of us.

Carie said...

Oh how sweet what a lovely mini quilt!