Meaningful Gifts for Weddings, Birthdays, Graduations, Christmas, or Just Because!

Check out My Etsy.

Customized orders considered using short Scriptures verses for that special gift for that special occasion! Give the gift that encourages through Truth in a beautiful creation that can be seen daily.

(828) 628-1746 **50% of my proceeds benefits missions!**

Monday, March 26, 2012

"Delight" ful Button Silhoutte

 After seeing a similar version of the Button Tree Silhouette on
my Daughter-In-Love to Be's Pinterest page, 
and copying it to my Pinterest page,
I created my version of it and added a painted verse of,
"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart."
Psalm 37:4.
Delivered to the shower yesterday and she liked it.
Pin It

1 comment:

Liberty said...

thanks darling!
Blessings
http://bit.ly/GXHFLi