etsy.com/shop/juliebagamary

Artistic adventures in fiber

Art for sale - Visit My Etsy Shop
for
Unique Modern Quilted Art Designs Created Using Traditional Techniques
Customized orders considered.
Contact : gods6bags@gmail.com or (828) 628-1746




Friday, November 20, 2009

Christmas Present Completed


Commissioned by her children for Christmas, this wall hanging is now ready to be delivered so they can wrap it up. I've made a pattern from it in hopes to eventually market the pattern. Wouldn't it be nice with purple flowers! The verse is, "Trust in the LORD with all your heart". Proverbs 3:5

5 comments:

Exuberant Color said...

That is a nice background for the applique and the verse. I like the flower center fabric too.

Anita said...

Julie, this is a beautiful pattern. Marketing it is a very good idea. I'm feeling much better; thank you so much for your prayers.

Teri Leigh said...

The verse is one of my favs and daisies are one of my favorite flowers. I love this quilt and whoever gets it will be blessed.

Nina-Marie said...

This really does make a nice gift - kudos for getting it done early! Great job!

Love 2 Quilt said...

If you ever do market the pattern I'd love to purchase one. The flowers are so sweet. I like the whimsical look.