Meaningful Gifts for Weddings, Birthdays, Graduations, Christmas, or Just Because!

Check out My Etsy.

Customized orders considered using short Scriptures verses for that special gift for that special occasion! Give the gift that encourages through Truth in a beautiful creation that can be seen daily.

(828) 628-1746 **50% of my proceeds benefits missions!**

Thursday, September 9, 2010

FAA Workshop and BAGS

 At the recent Fiber Arts Alliance, I did a brief workshop on creating this button necklace which repurposes many buttons and is a great accent piece. 
With 62 memebers present, our space was bulging.  The "theme" was BAGS and there was quite a variety  from Robin's knitted and felted huge red bag
to this embellished placemat

to this usage of "extra  bug blocks".

 I had forgotten the BAGS theme since I was doing the workshop but was using this purse.

No comments: